One Pan Chicken and Vegetable Roast
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This one pan chicken meal is both delicious and simple making it the perfect week night recipe for easy clean up!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 c spinach
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ lemon, sliced and diced
- juice of ½ lemon
- 3 sprigs chopped rosemary
- ½ c olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place spinach in bottom of baking dish.
- One one side of spinach place cauliflower florets.
- On the other side place halved Brussels sprouts.
- Cover sprouts with diced lemon pieces and lemon juice.
- Lay chicken over veggies and drizzle olive oil over whole baking dish.
- Dust with salt and pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Roast for 40-45 Minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.