Wrapped Herb and Butter Ribeye
Author: Kristen Barkley
Don't let this simple steak recipe fool you! The garlic, herbs and butter make for a steak that is full of flavor and deliciously unique!
- 4 (1 in) ribeyes
- 5 cloves diced garlic
- 1 T fresh chopped thyme
- 1 T fresh chopped rosemary
- 4 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Trim large gristle and fat pieces from ribeye.
- Roll ribeye in circle and tie with cooking twine.
- Season steaks well with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Add steak once pan is very hot
- Coo l2-3 minutes and flip steak.
- Cook additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove steak and add butter
- And fresh seasonings and stir.
- Add steak back to pan and cook 1-2 minutes and serve with butter.