Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish, Salads
This colorful salad is filled with nutritious veggies like cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, onion, and avocado plus the salty green and kalamata olives add that Mediterranean flare that we all love!
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- ½ c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- ½ c kalamata olives
- ¼ c green olives, halved
- ¼ c parsley, chopped
- 1 avocados, cut into 1 inch pieces
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- crumbled sheep feta, optional
- ½ T olive oil
- Chop and combine all vegetables and olives in a large bowl.
- Add avocado cubes and gently fold in.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix to coat.
- Plate and serve.
- Top with feta if desired.