Cedar Wrapped Mediterranean Salmon
Author: Kristen Barkley
This cedar wrapped salmon topped with olives, sun dried tomatoes, and zucchini boasts delicious Mediterranean flavors that will have the whole family asking for seconds!
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 2 T kalamata olives
- 2 T green olives
- ¼ c sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ T olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large cedar wraps soaked, optional
- 1 small zucchini sliced into thin strips
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl mix diced olives, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and stir.
- Lay 1 fish on cedar wrapper if using. Otherwise place salmon in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with ¼ olive mixture fresh thyme and zucchini.
- Wrap and secure fish in wrapper if using.
- Repeat process.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.