Parsley and Shallot Chicken Breast
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This parsley and shallot chicken breast recipe uses simple ingredients yet creates a delicious, tender baked chicken dish that has wonderful flavor!
- 4 chicken breast
- ½ c flat left parsley
- 1 large shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juic of ½ lemon
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½t olive oil
- 4 cedar wraps, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a food processor blend parsley, shallot, garlic, lemon and olive oil.
- Place chicken on 1 cedar wrap (optional).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with ¼ parsley mixture. Repeat process.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.