Garlic Butter Roasted Cod
Author: Kristen Barkley
Pan seared cod topped with shaved roast beef.
- ¼ c Grass Fed Butter, Softened
- 1½ T Flat-Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, Peeled and Minced
- 2 t Shallots, Minced
- ½ t Dijon Mustard
- 8 oz Shaved Roast Beef
- 1 T Hazelnut Meal
- 2 T Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 (7-ounce) Skinless Cod Fillets
- Garnish: Lemon Wedges
- Stir together first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wide, deep, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper, and cook 4 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 1 minute.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon butter mixture over the top of each fillet; transfer skillet to oven, and bake at 450° for 2 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and opaque in the center.
- Add any remaining butter to pan, and let melt, stirring with juices in pan; spoon over fish, and garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.