Crock Pot Turkey Meatloaf
Author: Kristen Barkley
Turkey meatloaf with great flavor from green chilis and made a little healthier with egg whites.
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- ½ c Hazelnut or Almond Meal
- 1 Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 - 4 oz. Can Green Chilis
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¼ c Tomato Sauce
- 1 T Table Blend Seasoning
- 1 T Worcestershire or Liquid Aminos
- Dr. Brown approved ketchup or homemade for the top
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Line crockpot with foil.
- Mix all above ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place on foil in crockpot and mold into loaf.
- Top with ketchup cook on high 4 hrs. or low for 8.