Raspberry Balsamic Salmon
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Raspberry Balsamic Salmon is an easy quick meal that is both fresh and delicious.
- 1 large piece of salmon
- ¼ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- Sea salt to taste
- Leave salmon piece whole.
- Brush both sides with raspberry vinaigrette, olive oil. Squeeze juice on salmon. Dust with sea salt.
- For grill use a grilling rack. Or indoor grill with parchment paper
- Or Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until desired texture reached.
Your recipes look amazing! Now that I have tasted them, they ARE amazing! What a wonderful website!
Thank you for the great review, Dianne! I’m so glad you enjoyed your meal. <3