Korean Lettuce Steak Wraps
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These Korean lettuce steak wraps are super flavorful and very healthy!
- 2 lbs cube or skirt steak, fajita meat
- 1 T lime juice
- 3 T raw local honey
- 2 T Tamari
- 3 T sriracha
- ½ T extra virgin olive oil
- ½ T ginger, minced
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 2 T diced red onion or shallot
- ½ c bean sprouts
- ¼ Cabbage, shredded
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 T red pepper flakes, optional
- In a mixing bowl, mix lime, honey, Tamari, siracha, oil and sliced meat. Marinate at least one hour in a ziplock bag. Coat meat well.
- Once meat has marinated, heat a wok on high heat and allow pan to get hot before adding meat.
- Add garlic, onion and ginger right after meat, and stir well. Cook about 3 minutes, and drain any liquid in bottom.
- Add shredded zucchini, bean sprouts, and cabbage. Cook for an additional 5 minutes and serve over spinach, cabbage or in lettuce wrap.