Lemon and Olive Roasted Cod
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This roasted cod recipe combines delicious flavors of the Mediterranean like white wine, lemon, and kalamata olives to create a zesty dish that is sure to please!
- 1½ lbs cod
- ½ cup white wine or red wine
- 1 t raw local honey, drizzled
- ½ c kalamata olives
- zest on one lemon shaved and cut into strips
- ½ t extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c fresh minced parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large oven safe skillet (cast iron pan) place cod.
- Add wine and cover fish half way. (Depending on size of pan and fish, you may need to add more wine.)
- Sprinkle olives around pan as well as lemon zest.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and roast for 15-20minutes until fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.