Broiled White Fish
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The green onion and tasty sauce make this fish super flavorful!
- 1½ lbs white fish of choice (Halibut, Dover sole)
- 2 stalks green onion sliced thin
- 1 t minced ginger
- 2 T minced cilantro
- 1 T Tamari
- 1 T raw honey
- 2 T water
- 1 T evoo
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to high broil.
- In a small bowl combine Tamari, salt, pepper, honey and water and mix well. Set aside.
- Brush fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in preheated oven and broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove to plate. Sprinkle with cilantro and ½ the green onion.
- In a small skillet heat olive oil in high heat.
- Add ginger and begin to brown for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining green onion and Tamari mixture.
- Stir and blend and cook for 45 seconds on high heat. Remove and pour directly over fish.
- Serve immediately.