Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Fresh herbs make this zucchini side dish very flavorful and delicious!
- ¼ c olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- ⅓ c onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 T chopped parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed or minced
- ½ T sea salt
- ⅛ t pepper
- ⅛ t oregano leaves
- ⅛ t rosemary leaves
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary.
- Sauté mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Toss in tomatoes and continue to sauté until tomatoes are thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
- Turn mixture on to a serving dish.