Asparagus with Lemon Butter & Pine Nuts
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
The lemon butter and pine nuts make this asparagus dish absolutely amazing. This is one to serve to your next dinner guests as it's sure to be a hit!
- 1 lb asparagus, washed and trimmed
- ¼ c fresh pine nuts
- 4 T pasture butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- Steam asparagus in a steamer until tender.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a pan.
- Add the pine nuts and sauté until toasted and golden, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice.
- Drain the asparagus and place in a serving dish.
- Drizzle pine nut mixture over top.
- Top with lemon zest and serve.