Halibut with Creamy Lemon Sauce
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This super simple Halibut with Creamy Lemon Sauce recipe makes for a delicious and quick meal that the whole family will love!
- 4 (6 oz) halibut fillets
- ½ T season salt mix
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ T olive oil
- ½ c Dr. Brown approved mayonnaise or homemade
- white pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Coat fish with olive and season salt.
- While fish is cooking, in a small bowl mix mayo, juice of lemon and black pepper and mix well.
- Place fish in oven for 10 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Remove and serve with mayo creamy lemon sauce.