Fajita Chicken Bake
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This simple Fajita Chicken Bake is easy to make, full of flavor, and packed with healthy ingredients like organic chicken and antioxidant rich bell peppers!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- ½ T cumin
- 1 t sea salt
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T paprika
- 1 c Dr. Brown approved jarred salsa
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a large baking dish lay chicken flat along with peppers and onions. Toss in olive oil.
- Dust chicken with seasonings and salt pepper and onions.
- Pour salsa only over chicken. Place in oven on high for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of 165F is reached..
- Serve over a bed of lettuce with salsa dressing or over toasted cauliflower rice.