Dill Cauliflower Mashers
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Dill cauliflower mashers are such a yummy substitute when you are craving mashed potatoes!
- 1 small head of cauliflower or 1 10 oz bag of frozen cauliflower
- 3 T pasture butter
- 1 T fresh clipped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut stem off of the cauliflower head and cut into florets.
- Put florets into a double boiler pot, and steam, covered, on medium-high heat until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and add butter, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Using a hand mixer or a fork, mash until smooth.
- Serve immediately.