Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side dish
Spaghetti squash is an excellent substitute for pasta in traditional Italian dishes because of it's sweet flavor and unique "spaghetti-like" texture!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and lay flesh side down onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and then spoon out the seeds.
- Using a fork, remove the spaghetti-like flesh and place in a serving dish.
- Top with a sauce of your choice.