Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Baked sweet potato fries are a healthy way to satisfy the craving for one of America's favorite side dishes: french fries!
- 2 small to medium sweet potatoes
- 3 T pasture butter.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut sweet potatoes into strips of equal size, about a ½ inch thick and 3 inches long.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cut butter into chunks and evenly distribute on top of fries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to spread butter.
Fries can burn quickly, especially at the ends. Cut as evenly as possible and check on them regularly to avoid burning.