Cauliflower Sweet Potato Tortillas
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Breads
These unique grain-free tortillas made of sweet potato and cauliflower are as tasty as they are easy.
- ¾ large cauliflower, diced
- 1 small Japanese sweet potato, skinned and diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 T all-purpose seasoning
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 t lime juice
- In a food processor blend until fine coarse potato and cauliflower.
- Place in bowl and steam 5 minutes.
- Ring excess water out and place back in bowl.
- Mix with 2 eggs, seasoning, sea salt and lime juice.
- Spread thin over parchment paper and cook 10 minutes at 375f. Remove and flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. Serve warm or cold.