Steak with Maple Glaze
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The glaze on this steak is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Add it to a perfectly cooked steak of your choice, and enjoy a dinner that is out of this world!
- 4 steaks of choice
- ½ c maple syrup
- 3-5 dash of hot sauce
- 3 T Worcestershire sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Season with salt and pepper and cook steak to your desire (pan fry, grill, bake)
- While cooking, prepare glaze.
- Add syrup, Worchestershire, and hot sauce to skillet.
- Heat on medium heat for 1-2 minutes and allow to bubble. Serve over steak.