Squash and Tomato Medley
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This side dish with zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes is simple yet super tasty!
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 28 oz can/jar whole tomatoes
- 1 T all purpose seasoning
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into quarters.
- Mix with tomatoes in casserole dish.
- Add olive oil and seasoning and mix well.
- Bake in oven covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and broil for an additional 5 minutes.