Paleo Fried Chicken
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The satisfying flavor and texture of fried chicken without the guilt!
- 1½ lb chicken (cuts of your choice)
- 1 T arrowroot powder
- 1 c hazelnut meal
- 1 T minced parsley
- 3 T Cajun poultry seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a different bowl.
- Dip chicken into egg wash and then into breading bowl.
- Coat chicken well.
- Place in hot oil in large skillet.
- Fry until crust is browned.
- Place on baking dish.
- Finish cooking in oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.