Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The salty capers and zesty lemon in this dish make for a delicious salmon meal.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon almond flour
- ⅓ cup capers
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Place salmon fillets in a baking pan.
- Pour sauce over fish and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until desired doneness.