Roasted Sweet Potato Chunks
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This is a great quick way to bake sweet potatoes!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 T pasture butter
- cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice sweet potatoes into chunks of equal size.
- Place potatoes onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Slice butter into several chunks and place on top the potatoes in several places so that butter melts evenly.
- Season potatoes with cinnamon if desired.
- Place baking sheet into preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to spread the melted butter and avoid burning.