Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
If you think you don't like Brussel sprouts, it's probably because you've never had them like this!
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts, cut in fourths
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ t garlic powder or minced garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Arrange brussel sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Spread oil and seasonings evenly by brushing Brussels with a basting brush.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until soft on the inside and crisp and lightly browned on the outside.