Turkey Bacon Green Beans
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This simple paleo twist on a delicious southern classic makes it the perfect side dish for your favorite comfort food meals!
- 1 16 oz pkg of frozen green beans
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pkg turkey bacon
- 2 T pasture butter
- ⅓ c water
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and turkey bacon.
- While cooking, chop bacon into fragments using a metal spatula.
- Cook until bacon is at desired crispness.
- Add green beans and ⅓ cup water.
- Turn down heat, and simmer on low for 20 minutes.