Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Radishes are a great substitute for starchy red potatoes, which makes for a unique and flavorful side dish!
- 2 bunches radishes, cleaned, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2½ T extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 t minced garlic
- ½ t coarse sea salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread radishes onto a baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until radishes have crisped and browned around the edges and have become almost fork tender.
- Lightly adjust seasonings and finish with lemon zest, if desired.