Paleo Tortilla Chips
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Snacks
These paleo tortilla chips are crunchy and delicious and perfect for dipping into your favorite salsa or guacamole!
- 2 c almond meal
- 2 whipped egg whites
- ½ t salt
- ½ t garlic powder
- ½ t cumin
- ½ t paprika
- sprinkle course sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients except paprika and course sea salt.
- Seperate egg white and whip to soft peaks fold into almond flour mixture.
- Lay half the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out as thin as you can.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Place on baking sheet and cut into triangles.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat process for remaining dough.