Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Sauces and Dips
This homemade salsa uses yummy fresh ingredients that create the perfect dip or sauce to accompany your favorite Mexican paleo recipes.
- 5 tomatillos
- 1 jalapeno
- a small handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 c sweet grape tomato
- 3 lg cloves garlic
- 1 small red onion, rough chop
- 1 cup water
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Remove husk from tomatillos place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place jalapeno, cilantro, grape tomatoes, garlic, chopped red onion, 1 cup water and tomatillos after they cook into blender.
- Blend on high until desired consistency.