Honey Garlic Chicken
Author: Kristen Barkley
Small on ingredients but BIG on flavor.
- 4 skin on chicken thighs, bones removed
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ⅓ cup Tamari or coconut aminoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ⅓ cup paleo ketchup or homemade ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place chicken in Baking dish. The smaller, the better. A 8x8 pan works great.
- Mix tamari, paleo ketchup, honey, garlic and basil in a small bowl.
- Dust chicken with salt and pepper and pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Skin will caramelize.