Balsamic Steak Skewers
Author: Kristen Barkley
Sirloin steak marinated in balsamic vinegar and barbeque sauce.
- ¼ c Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ c Dr. Brown approved BBQ sauce or homemade
- 1 t Dijon Mustard
- 1 t Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 lb. Sirloin Steak, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 c Cherry Tomatoes
- In a large bowl whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette, barbecue sauce and dijon mustard. Reserve ½ cup of the marinade for basting. Marinate steak in marinade, tossing to coat.
- On four metal or soaked wood skewers thread beef and tomatoes in alternating fashion. Using a long-handled tongs rub a paper towel that's been moistened with cooking oil over grill grates to lightly coat them.
- Place skewers on grill over medium heat, cover grill and grill until beef reaches desired doneness. Or broil about 4 inches from heat for 6-9 minutes. Turn occasionally and baste with reserved marinade during last three minutes of cooking