Icelandic Butter Fish with Lemon Mayo Sauce
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This delicious white fish is flaky and buttery making it the perfect seafood meal!
- 4 (6oz) Artic Char
- 2 lemons
- 1 lb asparagus
- ½ cup Paleo Mayo
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Season fish with juice of 1 lemon, sea salt and pepper.
- Wash and prepare asparagus with salt and lemon juice.
- Place both in oven for 20 minutes.
- While cooking mix mayo, and juice of 1 lemon. If you would like sauce thinner add more lemon juice.
- Remove from oven and plate.
- Drizzle sauce over fish.