Hazelnut Raisin Green Bean Sauté
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This colorful dish combines hazelnuts, raisins, carrots, and green beans to create a vegetable side that is both unique and tasty!
- 12 oz green beans, chopped into 1½ inch pieces
- 2 c baby carrots (quartered)
- ¼ c hazelnuts
- ⅔ c water+1/2 c
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 T raisins
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet add butter and melt on med-high heat.
- Add baby carrots. Stir and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and allow to cook until water is gone.
- Add green beans and water. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Add juice of orange, hazelnuts and raisins, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.