Sesame Sea Bass and Spinach
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This sea bass dish melts in your mouth and is full of delicious flavor!
- 4 (6 oz) Chilean sea bass fillets (or white fish of your choice)
- 6 c spinach
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1½ T extra virgin olive oil + 1 T
- 2 T lime juice
- ½ T minced garlic or ginger
- 1 T honey
- ½ T red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 T sesame seeds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Season fish with salt and pepper and a splash of lemon juice.
- In a skillet heat extra virgin olive oil and place fish. Turn fish every 3 minutes or so on medium heat.
- Mix lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, garlic or ginger, honey, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove fish to plate when desired wellness reached.
- Add spinach to same skillet and pour sesame mixture over. Stir and Cook until wilted and softened. About 2-3 minutes.