Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
A salmon dish with bright flavor that is sure to excite those at the dinner table.
- 1 side of salmon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp wheat-free Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the salmon in a baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients and pour the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake at 350°F until the fish flakes easily with a fork.