Grilled Salmon with Basil Butter
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The salmon dish is bursting with so much flavor that you would never think it was so simple to make. This is sure to become a family favorite!
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¾ tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp pasture butter, softened or ghee
- 4 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat grill. Season salmon with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Mix butter with basil and rub over salmon.
- Place salmon in a fish grill basket.
- Cook skin side down over medium-hot covered grill for about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Salmon is done when it turns a light pink color throughout.
These recipe is one of our favorites. It’s super easy, quick, healthy and tasty!!!
[…] Simple Salmon Foil Baked Halibut with Lemon-Thyme Flaky Salt Summer Vegetables Topped Mahi Mahi Grilled Salmon with Basil Butter Chicken — Parsley and Shallot Chicken […]