Chunky Beef Chili
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish, Soups
This paleo chunky beef chili is hearty and filling without all the starchy carbs of traditional chili!
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- ½ lb stew meat
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- ½ c water
- 3 T chili powder
- 1 T paprika
- 1 T cumin
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 T dried onion
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t cayenne (optional)
- Brown ground meat and stew meat well.
- Add cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, dried onion, salt and pepper (and cayenne if you wish.)
- Stir and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add diced tomato, tomato sauce, and water.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes.