Citrus Red Snapper Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish, Salads
This Citrus Red Snapper Salad is light and delicious, yet filling enough to be a complete meal!
- 4 (6oz) red snapper fillets
- 4 c baby greens
- ½ c almonds
- ¼ c orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T pasture butter
- ¼ c unsweetened cranberries
- ⅓ c manchego cheese, shredded (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place snapper in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and drizzle over fish.
- Bake fish in oven for 20 minutes.
- While cooking combine orange juice and lemon.
- Drizzle a few teaspoons of the citrus mixture over fish.
- Place fish back in oven and broil for 1-2 minutes on high.
- Plate greens and top with almonds, cranberries, and cheese.
- Remove fish and place over greens. Drizzle with remaining citrus mixture.