Chicken Fajita Skillet
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This chicken fajita skillet creates a tasty and healthy meal combining all your favorite fajita ingredients. Make it Dr. Brown approved by serving it over lettuce or inside paleo tortillas.
- 1½ lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 T olive oil (divided)
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- ½ T cumin
- ½ T sugar free season all
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, mashed
- ½ c shredded goat or sheep cheddar
- In a large skillet heat olive oil.
- Add cubed chicken, and season well with cumin, season-all, sea salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken until 165F reached.
- Remove chicken and add remaining olive oil and heat.
- Scrap goodness from bottom of pan and add sliced peppers and onions. Cool until desired wellness reached and add chicken back to skillet for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve on top of lettuce or in Dr. Brown approved tortillas.
- Top with avocado and cheese if desired.