Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These chicken quesadillas are a great reminder that you don't have to give up ALL your favorite foods to eat healthy. They are really good and measure up to any traditional quesadilla recipe.
- 4 paleo tortillas
- 1 sliced zucchini, ¼ inch slices
- 1 red onion, ¼ inch slices
- 1 yellow squash, ¼ inch slices
- 2 red bell pickled peppers
- ½ c crumbled sheep feta
- 8 oz manchego, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sliced tomato
- 1 lb sliced cooked chicken (left over chicken is great here)
- salt and pepper
- cilantro lime mayo
- Make tortillas.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prep and slice all the above ingredients.
- Place all vegetables salt and pepper in roasting pan, and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly so easier to handle.
- Fill one side of tortilla with feta crumbles, manchego, roasted vegetable mixture, sliced tomato, chicken and a little more manchego.
- Place on indoor grill. You can line with foil for easier clean up.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with Cilantro, lime and avocado mayo.