Chicken Lemon Stir Fry
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This lemon chicken and asparagus stir fry is absolutely delicious. Pair it with some cauliflower rice and you have the perfect paleo Asian inspired dish!
- 2 lbs chicken breast cutlets
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t minced Garlic
- ½ c chicken broth
- 2 T Tamari
- 1 T arrowroot powder
- 1 t lemon pepper
- 1½ lbs asparagus (chopped into 4 large equal parts)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large skillet heat olive oil, and add asparagus and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes and remove from
- Season chicken with salt and lemon pepper and place in same large skillet.
- Cook until brown.
- Remove chicken and slice
- Add Tamari and chicken broth, and bring to boil.
- Add arrowroot powder, and whisk well.
- Add sliced chicken and asparagus back to pan and add lemon juice.
- Cook 1-2 minutes remove and serve.