Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This cheesy Cauliflower Polenta is creamy and delicious, and since Romano cheese comes from sheep, it is 100% Dr. Brown approved!
- 1 lb frozen cauliflower
- 3 T grass-fed butter
- ¼ c Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower in a double boiler pot.
- Add 2 T butter and cauliflower to food processor or bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining butter to a skillet and heat.
- Add cauliflower and Romano cheese. Stir well and allow to cook.
- Cheese will begin to brown.
- Remove and serve.