Bruschetta Chicken with Pesto Vinaigrette
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This chicken dish is bursting with fresh flavor and beautiful color!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken breast on lipped baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap.
- Pound chicken to get an even piece of meat.
- Remove plastic wrap and place mayo on top of chicken.
- Spread mayo and top with sea salt.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes until mayonnaise has begun to brown slightly and internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165F.
- While chicken is cooking chop onion, garlic, tomato, and basil. Place in bowl with olive oil, balsamic vinegar. Allow to rest in fridge until chicken is done.
- Once chicken is done plate and cover with bruschetta tomato mixture and cover with pesto vinaigrette.