Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Breads
Serves: 20 biscuits
These buttery grainless biscuits made with tapioca and coconut flours are perfect for dipping into soup or adding that carby texture without the carbs!
- 2 c tapioca flour
- 1 c coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- ½ c coconut milk
- ½ c water
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t sea salt
- 2 t dried parsley
- ½ c shredded goat or sheep cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, butter, coconut milk, and water and beat.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and blend together. (Add cheese here if you'd like)
- Using a large spoon, place a spoons worth of dough on oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for storage or eat hot and fresh.