Tuna Stuffed Avocado
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These tuna stuffed avocados are creamy and delicious. Even the kids approved! Share the magic of this dish with your family tonight.
- 16 oz chopped tuna in water
- 4 avocados
- 1 c Dr. Brown approved mayo or homemade
- ¼ c minced cilantro
- 1 t lime juice
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1 small jalapeño (optional)
- 1 (6 oz) can coconut milk
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix tuna, mayo, half of the cilantro, lime juice, diced onion and salt and pepper, and combine well.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit.
- Stuff with tuna mixture.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- In a blender combine coconut milk and remaining cilantro and blend well. For an extra kick add jalapeño.
- Remove avocados from oven and drizzle with cilantro sauce.