Thai Curry Chicken
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This Thai Curry Chicken dish has a creaminess from the cashews, a saltiness from the tamari, and a spiciness from the ginger and curry that is balanced with raw honey. The result is amazing!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1½ T minced ginger
- ½ c smooth cashew butter
- 1 t white wine vinegar
- 3 T tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 T raw organic honey
- 1 T red curry paste
- 1 c chicken broth
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add a ¼ cup broth and finish cooking
- Mix cashew butter, white wine vinegar, tamari, honey, curry paste, and remaining chicken breast well.
- Remove chicken from pan after liquid is gone and plate.
- Pour cashew mixture into pan and use a mix to melt everything together. Don't forget the goodness at the bottom of the pan.
- Heat through for a few minutes.
- Remove and coat chicken, and top with chopped parsley.
- Serve with Thai Peppered Asaragus.