Easy Garlic Butter Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Don't let this simple ingredient list fool you. This Easy Garlic Butter Chicken over spaghetti squash pops with flavor and makes a great substitute for traditional buttered pasta!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 spagetti squash
- 2 T minced garlic
- 4 T grass-fed butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t garlic granulas
- ½ c chicken broth
- 1 T olive oil
- Take spaghetti squash and poke a couple of holes with a knife.
- Place in microwave for 5 minutes, turn and heat again for 5 minutes.
- Repeat process with second squash.
- Allow them to rest.
- OR cut both squash in half lengthwise and bake face down on baking sheet at 350F for 40 mins.
- In a skillet heat olive oil and 1 T pasture butter.
- Once oil in hot, add garlic.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Lay chicken in skillet on top of garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes and flip to other side.
- Once cooked turn back to front side of breast and add chicken stock to pan.
- Allow chicken to simmer until broth is reduced. (About 10 minutes)
- Split squash open and remove seeds.
- Remove squash "noodles" with a fork and place in a bowl.
- Mix garlic granulas and butter into it.
- Plate spaghetti and top with Chicken.