Sweet Maple Salmon
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This salmon dish combines maple syrup and white balsamic vinegar to create a deliciously sweet and tangy healthy entree!
- 4 salmon fillets
- ¼ c pure maple syrup
- 3T white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan heat maple syrup, white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and lime juice. Cook 10-12 minutes in med-high heat. Stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and allow to set 1-2 minutes
- Place salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush salmon with glaze. Place in oven and reglaze a few times. Cook 10-12 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and watch closely for 1-2 minutes and re glaze.
- Remove and serve