Stuffed Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
The simple stuffed spinach and artichoke chicken has the flavor and texture of a gourmet dish but without all the fuss or undesirable ingredients!
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 c jarred artichoke
- 2 c spinach
- 1 small head garlic
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut top off of whole head of garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. place in oven on 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a sauté pan heat olive oil and add spinach and artichoke.
- Cook 3-5 minutes to heat and soften.
- Remove from heat and place in food processor.
- Add roasted garlic and blend until you have a chunky paste but not smooth.
- Slice chicken breast and stuff with mixture.
- Top with salt and pepper and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165F.