The Best Chilean Sea Bass
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Chilean sea bass is probably the softest, most buttery fish out there, and this simple recipe with white wine, parsley, olive oil adds the perfect flavor while enhancing its natural texture! So delicious!!
- 4 (6oz) Chilean sea bass fillets
- ⅓ c white wine vinegar
- 1 T minced parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a small bowl mix white wine vinegar, parsley, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper well.
- Place fish in baking dish and spoon mixture over fish.
- Cut lemon and squeeze half over fish. Reserve other half for after cooking.
- Place fish in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.